I Moved Off Of Stuck
Through the 8 months of 'zero results'….
I discovered a Greater gift yet….
My failure was an experience that will forever serve me as I made my journey to success.
- Taught me to be strong.
- Strengthened my determination.
- Gave me first hand knowledge that I
can share with others who struggle to get started.
- Revealed weaknesses for me to work on.
- It confirmed my integrity.
- Set me on a path of personal development that
allowed me to change the very wiring of my thinking.
- Taught me that failure can take a confident 6 figure
real estate agent and crush her to a place of not
recognizing herself in the mirror because of low
self esteem issues that developed.
- Taught me the importance of making a decision
to get back up, brush myself off and get back in
the game was worth creating the life I desired.
- Brought people into my life that I would not have
otherwise never met and are now my best friends.
My life is so enriched, so blessed, so amazing
because our lives crossed.
- Helped mold me to the entrepreneur I am today.
- Showed me that I will have ups and downs in business,
just as I do life, and it's how I deal with them that will
determine my success.
- Our greatest success comes when we stay the
course toward our dreams and never give up… never!
- Failure is part of success and if you want to get to
success faster, take massive action and failure faster
so you can figure out what does work.
- To not worry about what other people think because
life is too short and there's so much life to live, I don't
have time to waste on opinions that don't matter.
Does this mean that business has to encompass some failure?
Having said that however, with the easy access to online training programs, you can earn while you learn, earn while making mistakes, and not have to go through what I did. Online training platforms weren't around. I had to fly to a venue, rent a car, pay for hotel, pay for the education and pay for the recording!
Stuck Is Stuck….Period.
- When you're car acts up… you get it repaired.
- When the kids are falling behind in school… you get them tutoring.
- When you get sick…. you get to the doctor for medication.
- When the roof leaks… you get a roofer to patch it up.
Summary of Getting Unstuck
1) If you're stuck, identify it as that and don't be embarrassed or ashamed. Look at it as a growth opportunity and think of all the people down the road you will be able to coach through the same issue. Consider it a blessing and be grateful for the experience.