What does the composition of your emails and conversations look like?
I received an email from one of my team members today. It revealed quite a bit about her mindset.
When you begin to work with people in network marketing, you will be able to immediately identify those who are serious about their commitment to themselves to be in personal development and those who are not.
In this video, I share her email, protecting her identity, so you can see how evident her mindset condition is.
To set this up, here’s her situation:
1) She did what she needed to do to join her network marketing business of choice. $2,995 total.
2) She knew she would not have money for paid advertising.
3) She committed to invest in her education in the amount of $49/mo for Renegade University/Professional
4) She is taking what she’s learning in Renegade Professional and leaving her footprint all over the Internet. What will happen after awhile is that she will become omi-present. She will be everywhere. People will run into her videos, blogs, articles, etc., and her marketing, her message, her personal branding will be so strong, that she cannot be missed. People will hunt her down to do business with her.
5) She is enjoying the journey. She has a game plan and is very aware of what she needs to do to create her success.
6) She’s not complaining and whining about not having money for advertising. Rather, she’s got her nose to the grind doing what she DOES have control over . . . her choices. She’s choosing to pursue free marketing strategies with a passion and perseverance and she’s so focused on the end result that she’s enjoying her journey because she knows she’s being true to herself, her goals, her dreams.
7) She recognizes that if it can happen to me, she can have the same results. She totally gets it.
She’s a true entrepreneur. Watch the video, see her email, check her mindset.
Please leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback. If you like it, please tweet it. Thanks!