Make Money Blogging Using Built In Products
So, you want to make money blogging.
Or at least you’re gathering information on how to make money blogging.
In this article, I want to give you an example of one way you can do that through using the Kalatu Branding Station, a WordPress blog exclusively held by a company called Empower Network.
Empower Network is an internet marketing training company that offers 5 products in a couple different areas.
1) The Kalatu Blog which they call the Kalatu Branding Station (for branding you or your business). This product is for anyone.
2) A personal development program made up of audios called the Inner Circle Audios and is actually a library full of them. Here’s topic included and as you can see, cater to the entrepreneur:
3) Top Producer Formula for entrepreneurs focusing in the network marketing / MLM / direct sales industry where they are want to push their production.
4) Team Building Formula for entrepreneurs focusing in the network marketing / MLM / direct sales industry where they are want develop and build big teams.
5) Mass Influence Formula for entrepreneurs but also anyone who wants to influence decision makers.
Make Money Blogging By Offering These Built-In Products
Empower Network has an affiliate program where you can make 70% commissions on any of it’s products.
Your Kalatu Branding Station (Blog) comes with features that include banners and calls to action for these products and when readers come across them on your blog, should you choose to display them, and they buy, you earn a commission based on the compensation plan.
These products and pricing structures are your profit centers.
The prices of these products range from $25 and $100 a month recurring residual to one-time product purchases of $500, $1000 and $3500.
As you continue to blog and share your content on the social media circuits and even picked up in the search engines, people will read your value based content but then see banners and ads and if curious, they click to get more information.
If you look at websites and blogs and article directories, you see ads on them.
Your Kalatu blog has these built in products and commissions already in place for you.
This is just one way you can make money blogging.
Now add on top of that, you can make money blogging offering products you’re promoting through your content.
You want to give lots of value to your readers and not every blog post should be selling something. But about 1 out of every 10, you can recommend a product or service you use and when someone buys, you make a commission.
>>>Note: In order to be an affiliate for Empower Network products, a $19.95 monthly affiliate fee is required. This is because they pay out 70% commissions and it offsets the costs of running the company and so that they can give more to the affiliates.
You can watch a 45 minute interview specifically on WHY the Kalatu blog is different from any other WordPress blog …. CLICK HERE
Add Empower Network’s Suite of Products to Your Menu of Services
If you plan to make money blogging, why not use the Kalatu blog that offers you built in products and commissions right out the gate?
If you are building a network marketing business or an MLM business or a direct sales business in the home business arena, you want to blog about your products and services. You want to blog about entrepreneurship and about what you’re up to.
Well, you can market the Kalatu blogging system which you can also earn commissions on. When people ask you where you got your blog (because it looks so great), you send them your affiliate link and they buy.
The Empower Network products do not conflict with home based business products because as you can see, a blog, a personal development program, a course on how to be a top producer, a team builder and have mass influence are generic in nature and only enhance the entrepreneur’s learning experience.
I recommend you fully explore this option and see if it’s a good match for you.
There are many ways to make money blogging that I haven’t even touched on, but I wanted to specifically write about this because…
1) If you’re going to make money blogging… well… you need a blog.
2) If you’re going to make money blogging… well… you need products to offer on your blog.
3) These products offer you a couple monthly residual incomes plus medium and high ticket sales which can really impact your life.
Imagine picking the kids up from school only to find an email notification that you just made $2.500. It makes a BIG difference.
>>>> CLICK HERE to watch the interview on how the Kalatu blog may be your solution and the blog to get started with.
Let me know what you think in the comments below or if you have any questions, just shout.
Here’s to you making money blogging!
Lifestyle Blogger Entrepreneur