Debbie Turner’s 100 Day
Blog Challenge Is On!
Debbie Turner is leading her team in a 100 Day Blog challenge for Empower Network.
As you may or may not know, the Empower Network Blog is the entry level product for the Empower Network community.
Lots of new marketers and blogger entrepreneurs are coming online. We’ve welcome grandmas and grandpas and young 20’s alike. Team members are from many countries, different cultures and backgrounds and they are all just learning about blogging.
So from there, where does one go? The 100 day blog challenge of course!
For the next three months, we’re going to get good at blogging!
9 Benefits of the 100 Day Blog Challenge
There are lots of benefits but here’s the main points….
1. Gets you in the habit of blogging everyday
2. Sense of accountability for yourself to others
3. Allows you to see what others are doing
4. Allows you to show others what you’re doing
5. Pick up tips and tricks from each other
6. Promotes community fun and participation
7. Allows you to improve on your skills
8. Allows you to get quicker at posting through repetition
9. It’s fun and you meet new great people
Watch the short video
Here’s the 100 Day Blog Challenge Guidelines… THE Challenge:
1) Write 5 blog posts per week
2) Pick a niche or topic and write around a one keyword phrase for the entire week. Then switch it up the next week. Or, pick a few topics and repeat each week one topic.
3) 500-1000 words per blog post (300-500 words are fine)
4) Use low competition (long tail keywords)
5) No backlinking for first 2-3 weeks. Let Google see you’re a consistent blogger and then after that, start backlinking.
It’s never too late to join Debbie’s Blog Challenge group. Once the first 100 days are up… guess what? We go again! It’s blogging, done correctly, over the long term that’s going to generate the leads, traffic and income.
Fast Forward Update: February 14, 2015 (Valentine’s Day!)
We are still blogging and doing
21 day challenges company wide.
If you want to join the challenge, hop in any time. We repeat them. We’re syndicating each other’s content through our tribe syndication group.
What we are doing, is blogging about our passions. I have a kids blog which you can see here. www.400kidsandcounting.com. I have other blogs as well but that one is the Kalatu Branding Station blog exclusively offered through Empower Network.
Let me know if you have any questions. We’re having fun, making friends, making friends and building our businesses. It’s work, but it’s fun work.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Lifestyle Blogger Entrepreneur which you can read more about here. Who knows, you may become one too!